ABOUT THE POSITION:
Winningtemp is now looking for a new frontend developer to join their Gothenburg based product team! Winningtemp is one of the leading companies within the HR-tech industry and in order to stay there, they are looking for new talents to help them develop new groundbreaking features for their customers and to continue to think outside the box. Here you will be part of a team of experienced developers to learn from and exchange experiences with.
Day to day tasks:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Collaborate with the backend developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional code.
- Being a part of developing new features and improve the already existing features and functions of the product.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We are looking for a skilled developer! If you are self-taught and have worked for some years with frontend development or if you have studied a relevant education and in addition have done some major programming projects, you are the right person for this role. Ideally, you are also looking to develop your own skills and in the future transition into fullstack development working with C#, AWS and relational databases.
- Knowledge and skills in React, CSS and HTML
- Unhindered in both spoken and written English
- Experience working with C#, AWS or React Native
As a person you are:
- Flexible and like working in a team
- Driven, ambitious and curious
Winningtemp is an AI-powered, intuitive platform that measures and optimizes your employee experience to reduce stress, staff turnover, and increase profitability. Winningtemp’s platform enables leaders to understand their employees’ needs, concerns, and motivation levels. Real results follow. Their goal is to foster work environments conductive to growth, productivity, and team collaboration. Read more on their website here: https://www.winningtemp.com/
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
This is a recruitment process where you will be hired by Winningtemp directly.
- Employment type: Full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible/according to agreement
- Location: Gothenburg
- Contact person: Pontus Somi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates, and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people find their dream job within the IT & Tech field. This ambition is a big part of the reason why Friday was founded, aiming to find that workplace that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focus on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon graduating from university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work