At Pagero you will responsible for keeping the application fully operational, according to SLA and other agreements. This includes resolving any environment issues, configuring and continuously maintaining/optimizing its servers, environments and required tools, following architectural and technical requirements and guidelines. In addition to this, planning, documenting, following up, knowledge-sharing, to improve and secure the quality of the application’s run-time, build and development environments.
- Keep application up-and-running, on-call outside working hours (however only as 3rd line to help resolving severe issues)
- Operate and monitor the application’s servers, environments and tools
- Optimize stability of the application’s servers, environments and tools
- Resolve issues, plan and perform maintenance activities, plus document and follow up on these
- Implement new requirements for the application’s servers, environments and tools
Be primary POC with hosting providers and make sure all issues are promptly resolved
- Actively work with continuous improvement of relevant methods and processes, and document guidelines and relevant information
- Enforce technical and architectural requirements and guidelines for environments and tools
- Implement management guidelines and decisions and proactively suggest and contribute to continuous improvements
- Resolve any issues and shortcomings with environments and tools, to conform with SLA and other agreements
- Keep up-to-date within the area of expertise and suggest skill-enhancing activities when needed
- Plan and lead meetings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate is well versed in the DevOps-field. You have worked with Linux installation, Windows installation, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Scripting. You are a team player and you like taking reasonability.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We believe business should be easy. That is why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at www.pagero.com
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is is a recruitment which means that you will be employed directly by Pagero.
Immediately/Upon agreed start date.
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Stockholm or Gothenburg
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That’s why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.
Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?