Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Planning & Analysis center of excellence (hereafter FP&A CoE). The FP&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for developing the general FP&A process, and providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux’s various operations. You will become part of this CoE and report to one of four managers, each accountable for a collection of group or business area operations.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you are part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the FP&A CoE Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), in-depth analysis and participate in continuous improvement efforts across our processes.
- Play a key role in the business planning and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal customers throughout the business
- Leverage data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends within the business
- Perform in-depth analysis of critical business activities and business units in order to determine upcoming business opportunities and risks
- Participate in the creation of annual forecasts and budgets, as well as advanced quantitative analysis and financial models
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external reporting schedules, as well as automating reporting processes
- Play a strategic role in the reporting and planning of the company’s workforce and operational management
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks to ensure the FP&A team manages its deliverables
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Aademic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- 2-4 years of financial analysis experience
- Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel), Power BI is a strong merit
- Fluence in English (business English)
As a person you are:
- Communicator – You set clear objectives and help clarify direction and prioritizations, having the ability to interact with all functions and levels of the company
- Adaptable – Running several projects simultaneously, in an ever-changing reality, you thrive when flexibility and agility are crucial to achieving your goals
- Analytical – You have an eye for detail and the ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making
- Collaborative – You are used to working with diverse individuals in cross-functional teams, taking ideas on board and processing them together, to assure working in the same direction
- Tech Savvy – You are curious about new tools and ways of working, with experience from digital tools deployment
- Innovative – You combine your subject matter expertise with creative thinking to continuously improve and streamline processes, or to completely re-define them when deemed obsolete
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspiring and engaging your colleagues and collaborators to drive, own and finish their commitments the same way you do, no matter the scope and time frame
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
for us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a temporary one year assignment , which means that you will be employed by Friday.
START DATE: Immediately
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That’s why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.
Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?