We are looking for an Android developer that are willing to innovate, develop and with technical forward-thinking help revolutionize an industry. At our client you will have the opportunity to realize your full potential while disrupting an industry at the same time.
You love to develop and grow amazing new products, built upon a foundation of dazzling UI, user-centered features and high-quality code.
As part of the team, you will be expected to:
- Design and implement new user-facing features
- Investigate design approaches, propose and evaluate usage of new technologies and analyze technical feasibility of different solutions
- Test possible new solutions before embarking on long term projects. Constantly review and revise front-end performance of our user-facing applications.
- Take initiative and present own ideas and develop solutions with high level of performance and quality.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least two years’ experience in working with Android development in Java / Kotlin. Some experience in web development is also appreciated.
- Experience or interest in building and maintaining scalable codebases.
- A strong interest in taking on new challenges to push technology forward and to stay up to date on technologies/techniques.
- Build solid solutions that are easy to integrate with other systems/technologies.
- Understanding of design patterns and writing reusable, modular code.
- Experience or a strong interest in developing software with high quality.
- Good communication skill, full of passion and curiosity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an innovating startup backed up with industrial experience and capital. Their mission is to revolutionize an industry that has been in its comfort zone for too long. With new technology, ambitious collogues and ideas they are on a quest to brake new grounds and make a previously slow and traditional industry fun and fast.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a recruitment which means that you will be employed directly by our client.
Upon agreed start date
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That’s why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.
Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?
Keywords: Kotlin, Java, Android, Applikation, App, Mobile