You will be resonsible for connecting data in a meaningful way in order to use this as a powerful internal tool and improve not only CRM, Intercom etc, but also the overall client experience. Develop and implement a data infrastructure strategy that supports the goals of our company. Today the company has a lot of valuable information in the system database that they wish to utilize in an even more efficient way. You will be part of a team with Data Analysts and a Data Engineer but also interact on a daily basis with the development team and customer support to extract relevant data. On a regular day you will do things such as:
- Build and maintain large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines to and from diverse data sources and customer tools, such as Intercom and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery. The company ships code daily to customers and want the same from their data infrastructure.
- Enable the organization to implement more advanced analytics.
- At least 3 years of prior experience working as a Data Engineer
- Experience with data modeling, storage, and access techniques. Strong SQL skills are a must. You have expertise with concepts like a data warehouse, ETL, and star schema.
- You are a strong communicator who builds relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- You are fluent in translating between two languages – business wishes and technical solutions.
- You are curious and capable of tackling loosely defined problems. You make things happen.
Knowledge in Java is a huge plus!
You believe in things like automation and monitoring, and the freedom they bring. Finding new technologies and ways to solve a problem excites you, where you’re also able to translate this excitement to action with a clear plan. You like a global and international company setting where relationships, curiosity and stepping up are a part of their values.
- Employment type: Full time
- Start: Immediately with regards to notice period
- Location: Gothenburg
- Contact: Dino Segetalo
- Salary: Monthly salary
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we apply continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right posit’ion, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That’s why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.
Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?