This is a rare opportunity to join a respected and rapidly growing Bitcoin-based fintech business at a senior position with potential equity upside. Bitrefill is a very exciting growth story with an ongoing international expansion on all fronts with Annual Sales Volume currently crossing 500 MSEK. The company has grown tremendously in recent years and we are now looking for a skilled and motivated Financial Director to join us on the journey upwards. The pace is high, why we are looking for someone who is driven and wants to be part of, and to decide on, the direction forward for Bitrefill. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our service to buy gift cards and other consumer services with cryptocurrency. We constantly add integrations and functionality with new possibilities as well as challenges being a fact on a daily basis. We have short feedback loops, forgive errors, and deploy often.
As the Financial Director, you will be a core member of the team at Stockholm HQ working with the finance team, founders and management as we scale. Position is available at Full Time with high level of flexibility in regards to remote work. The task will sometimes be challenging and include dealing with everything involving Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. As a company we have come a long way on low resources and we are positioned to take Bitrefill to the next level and scale up additionally. We have built a solid reputation withinour niche and intend to be the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking (even more) about.
- Assist in expanding the company financial and operational infrastructure through project management, compliance procedures, dealing with banking relationships and financial information.
- Responsible for managing and improving our current accounting, working with our external accounting partner for our general accounting and tax operations, dealing with audit.
- All aspects of financial reporting and analysis, working hand in hand with management, founders and the whole team so align resources as operations expand.
- Driving the monthly, quarterly, annually, and long-term financial forecasts, budgets and key metrics.
- Performing risk management by active forecasting of revenue, margin and cost base on a frequent basis to allow the company to grow rapidly in an orderly fashion.
- Performing daily analysis and flow control of our business transactions as an integral part of the finance team, including 10+ cryptocurrency payment methods and API transactional activity at over 25 different suppliers.
- Teaming up with our Growth Controller in regards to the Supply Management, managing the day to day supply side of our business including advanced supply chain payment flow and lean digital warehousing of digital codes.
- Special projects and duties as assigned by the Management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Proven experience as Financial Director, Head of Treasury, Head of finance or similar role.
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Capable of working in a small company environment with limited staff with a hands-on approach to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and a fan of order and structure.
- High standard of integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Language skills: Fluent English, written and spoken.
It is a plus if you also:
- Have relevant and extensive work experience, preferably from a rapidly growing business of size.
- Bitcoin experience is not a requirement – we’ll teach you what you need to know, but it’s definitely a plus if you have some passion for the movement.
- Speak Swedish fluently.
As a person:
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast paced environment.
- You are analytical and enjoy dealing with numbers, calculations, and raw data.
- You take pride in being reliable and trustworthy.
- You are effective and flexible and able to work independently as well as in teams.
- You are willing to lead and be able to adopt and take on various tasks.
- You are hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about product and users.
- You are a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Bitrefill is on a mission to enable people to live their entire life on crypto, without needing banks or exchange accounts. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use their services to pay their bills, send gifts to family members, or to cash out with digital currency they have earned.
they’ve come a long way already, on very small resources, but now they are positioned to take their product and organisation to the next level. They built a solid reputation within their niche and intend to leverage it to grow from their initial traction into world domination, standing at the center of a flourishing circular crypto economy that they are set on building.
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use.
- A challenging workplace and a great education for everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity to at times work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during the Fall).
- Competitive salary and equity upside.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a recruitment which means that you will be employed directly by Bitrefill.
Upon agreed start date
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.